The neurologically based chiropractic team at Thrive Lancaster is very excited to be delivering a new approach to chiropractic care in Lancaster, PA. Our Chiropractors provide brain and nervous system evaluations called Performance Profiles as well as neurologically based chiropractic care at Lancaster County’s only Center for Human Performance. Our chiropractic team has been successful at helping thousands in the Lancaster area excel at their sports, reclaim their health and establish a lifelong winning focus.
“Why go to a neurologically based chiropractor Lancaster Pa?
- Decrease or Eliminate Pain: Neurologically Based Chiropractic adjustments allow the nervous system a clear path of communication between the brain and all of the body’s tissues and organs. These adjustments can relieve the nerve irritation or interruption that causes pain or discomfort. After all Pain is Really in the Brain.
- Increase Energy Levels: Who would have thought that a Lancaster Pa Chiropractor could help you increase energy? By using a simple chiropractic adjustment our doctors can help relieve over worked muscles. That’s called efficiency! The more efficient we are, the more energy available for our desired use.
- Increase Full Body Function: Balance, agility, brain function, memory and muscular accuracy can all be improved by a neurologically based chiropractor. Stress, poor body structure, muscle tension and countless other things can slow signals from the brain. Getting to our Lancaster Pa chiropractor can help to unclog the nervous system and ensure signals are getting to the desired destinations – whether that is the liver or the left leg!
- Improve Your Immune System: Chiropractic stimulates the immune system. Those who choose regular chiropractic care will learn how to boost the immune system by providing the right fuel (food), increasing function (activity levels) and appropriately maintaining focus (response to stress).
- Manage Stress: Healthy people with everyday stress stay healthy because their body has an appropriate physiological reaction to stress. Since the brain regulates the body, we know that a relaxed brain and a clear nervous system allows the body to handle stress appropriately. Chiropractic care keeps pathways between the brain and body open, just as power lines keep your lights on at home.